Haverford Township Historical Society (HTHS) has created and maintains this website in order to provide information and resources to the public via the Internet. By using the site and its content you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms, which are subject to change.
All text, images, marks, logos, and other content of the HTHS website (collectively the “Site Content”) is proprietary to HTHS or is used consistent with the owner’s permission or applicable law or regulation. You may view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
(1) You must adhere to any and all additional terms or restrictions provided within individual sections of the websites relating to particular Site Content;
(2) Unless otherwise restricted, you may only do so for your own personal and noncommercial use, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws;
(3) Using Site Content for commercial purposes is prohibited;
(4) You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by HTHS;
(5) You may not modify the Site Content; and
(6) Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked “© [insert year of display or printout] Haverford Township Historical Society. All rights reserved.”
All parties downloading, printing, or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
Permissions and Requests for Images and Other Site Content
Reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion of the Site Content is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
To request permission to use or reproduce Site Content contact ‘info[at]haverfordhistoricalsociety.org’
HTHS does not distribute or permit reproduction of website text, video, or non-collection images except as expressly permitted above.
HTHS Collection Online and Copyright
HTHS does not hold the copyright to many of the works in its collection, and respects the intellectual property rights held by artists, their estates, and other rights holders. Every effort has been made to accurately determine the rights status of works and their images. For copyrighted works with a known rights holder, notice is displayed under any available images and as part of the record for the work. Sometimes the rights holder for a work cannot be identified or located despite a good-faith diligent search. Please notify us if you have information on the rights status of a work that is contrary or in addition to the information in our records.
Links to Third Party Websites Are Not Endorsements
HTHS is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. A link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance
HTHS complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. Section 512). If you have any complaints or objections to material posted on the HTHS please contact us.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold HTHS harmless from all claims, causes of action, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), judgments, liabilities, losses and damages arising from or relating to your use of or operation of the HTHS website.
Linking to Us
We thank you for your interest in linking to our site. HTHS grants users permission to link to particular pages or sections of its website (deep linking) by using the actual webpage address or some other word or phrase. Please be advised that HTHS does not guarantee that this will remain a persistent link over time.